Tent Sites, Cabins, and B&B Rooms
- Rates effective April through November. Exceptions below
- Bluegrass 5/10-17 and 8/9-16 GBF rates apply. See www.gettysburgbluegrass.com
- **Special Events: 5/18-27, 7/2-7/6, 9/1-9/8 2020, every Thursday – Sunday in October.
- Check-In: 3:00 PM for all campsites and rental units
- Check-Out: 12 NOON for rentals and 2:00 PM for campsites
- Sites rates are per night and based on 2 adults, 2 children, 2 vehicles & 2 dogs
- Maximum site occupancy is 8 people, 1 RV & 1 tent, or 2 tents and 2 vehicles
- Groups of minors and young adults not permitted without adult supervision
- 10% discount for Good Sam, AAA, AARP, Military and Veterans (Card required at check-in)
- Group discounts available for 20+ camping units
- Only 1 discount per visit
- *Not valid on holidays, weekly rates, special events or bluegrass.
- Frequent Camper Card: Camp 10 nights, get 1 night FREE
- Midweek Discount: camp 2 nights and get the 3rd night free (Mon-Thur)
New Specials due to COVID-19:
- On-site storage: Camp consecutive weekends and leave trailer onsite $10~No electric $20~with electric. (Not available on sites B1 – B10A)
- Monthly rates: EWS 30 AMP for $600/month plus electric. Additional $100 deposit on electric required in advance. Must be paid in full at the time of reservation. Exceptions apply. Valid April through August. Not available during special event dates listed above. Not valid in September and October. Monthly reservations are strictly Non-Refundable.
- Tax (campsite): 8.10%. Tax (cabins): 11%
- Additional Adult (18+) – $12/night
- Additional Child (4-17) $7/night
- Day Guests (8:00AM -10:00PM): $7 per person
- Day Guest rate for holidays & special events $10 per person
- Children 3 & under are FREE
- Additional Vehicles per vehicle, per night: $5
- Early Arrival or Late Departure: $10
- Trailer Storage: $60 monthly / $600 annual (prepaid) / $100 deposit
- Tractor pull: $20 each way with 48 hour notice / $30 for emergency pull (includes a tractor pull to or from the storage lot to our parking lot or to and from sites)
- Use of dump station on arrival: $6 / Off-road users: $20
- Honeypot: $15 scheduled, $25 unscheduled
Scout, Church and Other Youth Groups
- Scout, Church and Other Youth Groups – $8.00 per person/ per night * (50% deposit required). Rate valid for camping in the group tenting section only, Berger Hill Tenting Area. Regular rates apply for scouts camping on hookup sites or in other tenting areas.
Due to COVID19 and our no-contact check-in procedure all reservations must be paid in full in prior to arrival. Reservations made within 2 weeks of arrival will be paid in full at the time of the reservation.
- $50 deposit for 2 nights
- $75 deposit for 3 nights & special events
- $100 deposit for 4-6 nights
- $150 deposit for 7 nights
- All Bluegrass, Memorial Day and Halloween Reservations must be paid in full at the time of reservation.
Reservations and Deposits
- Reservations are encouraged and accepted for stays of 2 or more nights
- We accept reservations for specific sites but reserve the right to make substitutions
- We accept cash MC & Visa
- B&B rooms & cabin rentals must be paid in full at the time of reservation and $50 CASH (refundable) security deposit is required at check in
- 14 days notice required for a refund less a $10 handling fee or credit to a new reservation within the current camping season
- 13 or fewer days notice – NO REFUND – NO CREDIT. Memorial Weekend and Halloween Weekend camping fees are forfeited.
- Deposits are not transferable
- Pets are welcome as part of your family. Pets must be kept on a leash or contained in your camper at all times. Pets may not be left unattended at a campsite. Pets are not permitted in rental units or any campground buildings including the store and café. Pet waste must be cleaned up and disposed of in garbage receptacles. We encourage dog owners to visit Ivy’s Pet Paradise Dog Park located adjacent to the adventure golf course. Dog park offers obstacles for your adventurous pets and a waste station for cleanup. Vicious breeds and vicious pets of any sort are not permitted at Granite Hill.
- We cannot be held responsible for weather, illness, work schedules, early departure, or other situations; therefore, our cancellation policy is enforced regardless of circumstance.
- Deposit forfeited for non-arrival on scheduled date.
- No refunds for eviction.
*Not valid on holidays, weekly rates, special events or bluegrass